Lee was a co-writer of Wet Hot American Summer: Fantasy Camp, which reached its full funding goal on Kickstarter here. WHAS:FC was designed with Geoffrey Golden and edited by Amanda Meadows of Devastator Press. As the official RPG of the Wet Hot universe, the book features bits from Michael Ian Black, Joe Lo Truglio, Marguerite Moreau and a foreword by director David Wain!
Cooked up this piece on HBO’s Watchmen for The Wrap here.
Lee wrote about post-production on the Fox sci-fi show The Orville right here.
- Lee’s piece on Showtime’s Shameless can be viewed here.
- Dished the 411 on undercover movie badasses right here!
- Prepped for impending nuclear fallout funsies here.
- Got weird with time machines over here!
- Immortal and deadly elves, you ask? Lee compiled them here.
- Divulged the secret knock to speakeasies here.
- Nerded out over recent (at the time) classics here.
- Threw mad props to the SJ list gods here.
Lee was a regular contributor to The Devastator Quarterly, a humor anthology that was lovingly curated by Devastator Press. Here are sample comics that he wrote for those books:
Mooreburger was included in the Indie edition, which you can check out here.
Crisis of Infinite Firths was in the Crossovers edition, posted here.
- Devastator Profile/Issue Listing can be viewed here.
- Devastator Write-Ups:
Lee’s work appears in the graphic novel Hero Hotel on sale now from Fanbase Press. HH is the creation of Disney Interactive and Oni Press creator Yehudi Mercado. You can order this family-friendly gem here.
Ancient samples from The Lantern, newspaper of the The Ohio State University: